Unipro management promotes health and safety throughout the its operations and endeavour to engender a positive attitude in all employees
towards the prevention of accidents and maintenance of healthy working arrangements.
The Company satisfies the requirements of the Health, Safety and related legislation by setting out the responsibilities of all levels of staff and the arrangements for carrying out those responsibilities and in particular do what is reasonably practicable to:
1. Maintains safe & healthy working conditions.
2. Provides products that can be applied and used safely and without risk to health.
3. Provides and maintain working procedures, that are safe and without risk to health, throughout the its operations in respect of:
• The use, handling, storage, transports and disposal of materials and substances.
• The use of company equipment.
• Potential emergency situations, including first aid, fire and escape of substances.
4. Ensure the competence of employees.
Unipro is committed to the following:
• Compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements related to its activities, products and services and the environmental aspects.
• Formally setting objectives based on the results of the process reviews and their significance in relation to their impact on the environment and the continual improvement of the quality and environmental management system.
• Implementing management programs to achieve objectives that promotes environmental awareness among all staff members.
• Investing in a well trained and motivated workforce.
• Working closely with suppliers and customers to ensure mutual understanding and benefits of the environmental aspects consideration.
• Communicating our environmental awareness policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization.
• Preventing and minimizing Pollution to the environment.
Being socially responsible at Unipro is a part of who we are and how we do. We aim to provide useful products and services, to provide jobs and development opportunities for our communities, and to gain satisfaction through meaningful work. We make a difference by acting on the values and principles of our societies and we inspire others to do so.
At Unipro, we anticipate and reduce threats caused by environmental changes or natural disasters, and we are well adapted to significant social changes. We contribute to a more sustainable society by means of value and support to our consumers, supply chains, and stakeholders. We are keen to identify ways they can improve our impacts on the people and places we work and live in, and thereby become more valuable and valued members of society.
- Organizational governance: We promote accountability and transparency at all levels, thus, promoting responsibility
- Human care: We treat individuals with respect; and make efforts to help members of vulnerable groups.
- Environment: We Identify and improve environmental impacts of our operations, including the resource use of natural resources and waste disposal.
- Fair operating practices: Practicing accountability and fairness in dealings with other businesses
We are committed to continuous improvement through continious learning, process review and innovative thinking that foster new initiatives leading to better practices.